GENERAL CONDITIONS OF
GRAND BALTIC DUNES
Grand Baltic Dunes (hereinafter – GBD) operator (hereinafter – operator) – a limited liability company “Vitros prekyba” (address R. Kalantos g. 16, Kaunas, tel.: 300044398, VAT code LT00001312718, registry administrator state enterprise Centre of Registers).
GBD Guest is anyone in the territory of GBD.
These terms and conditions set out GBD service delivery rules, primary guest service requirements, guest duties and rights for the use of services, and other requirements.
These rules are binding on all guests. Each guest must comply with the requirements set out in these conditions.
RECEPTION AND ACCOMMODATION PROCEDURE:
- Every guest must submit a valid personal identification document.
- When a guest arrives, he is given a guest card, which must be filled in with the data of a valid personal identification document (passport, ID card).
- Arrival time is from 14:00 and departure until 12:00.
- The guest must pay the invoice on the day of arrival (may be exceptions), if not paid before the arrival of the guest on the pre-invoice.
- Rooms can accommodate 1-2 people, they pay the full price for the room. At the request of the guest, additional space is available for an additional fee.
- The cost of accommodation is paid according to the set prices in the pricelist of a particular period (EUR), i.e. according to a valid cooperation agreement or a valid daily price. The apartment reserves the right to change prices at its discretion.
- Guests staying less than 24 hours (24 hours) pay a full-time price regardless of billing hours.
- At the request of the guest, a late check-out (stay extended until 6 pm) at an additional cost (50 per cent of the daily rate) can be provided as possible.
- Pre-booking is confirmed in advance by paying a booking fee, which is equivalent to 100 percent of the total value of the stay (advance payment).
- Cancellation, shortening of the reservation and non-arrival of the guest are subject to the cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation / shortening of a reservation and non-arrival of the guest, the cancellation fee is applied in the cases listed below in the fixed percentage:
- In case of cancellation / shortening of the reservation, no less than 7 days before the arrival of the guest, 100% of the one night stay total price.
- In case of cancellation / shortening of the reservation, less than 7 days before the arrival of the guest, is 50% of the total value of the reservation.
- In case of cancellation / shortening of the reservation and non-arrival of the guest, less than 24 hours before arrival - 100% of the total order value.
- The cancellation fee is applicable to the guest upon the earlier departure than provided in the reservation. The administration committee of two competent staff members decides to issue a bill, which equates the price of the room of 1-3 days stay.
- If refuses or is late to pay a reservation fee, the guest is accommodated in the general order.
- For the late arrival, the guest is charged for the actual outage of the room.
- Guests staying in the room (s) after 22:00 must check in in the apartments of Grand Baltic Dunes by submitting an ID card or a valid passport and to pay for accommodation or abandon the apartments.
- We work daily 24 hours a day.
- Guests with pets are accommodated at an additional cost.
- We reserve the right not to allow unwanted persons in accordance with our rules.
- If the inventory is missing or damaged, the perpetrators will pay damages in the ratio 1:2. If guests cannot be accommodated due to the damage caused, the full price is paid for the damage elimination period.
IN GRAND BALTIC DUNES IT IS PROHIBITED TO:
- Move furniture (without the approval of the administration).
- Keep in rooms materials that are easy to ignite.
- Damage GBD inventory.
- Accommodate in the room more people than it is indicated by the GBD administrator.
- Keep electrical devices switched on.
- Use your electrical devices, except when the administration is warned about the use of such devices. (It is not forbidden to use a variety of chargers: for computers, phones, shaving pads, hair dryers).
- Keep in the rooms animals, birds without a notice to the administration. Fine – 100
- Bother other GBD guests to enjoy relaxation.
- During the night (from 22:00 to 7:00), make noise and prevent other guests from sleeping.
- Smoke in the rooms. Fine - 100 For your safety, alarms are installed in all rooms.
- Leave little children in the rooms unattended (recommended for up to 12 years).
- Bring unauthorized persons to the territory or room without informing the administrator.
- Take to the territory life-threatening tools, weapons or other means.
GRAND BALTIC DUNES’ GUESTS MUST:
- Follow the general rules of use.
- Pay at once for all services provided (exceptions may be applied for individual cases).
- When leaving, return the room door key (electronic card) to the administrator and make sure that all services have been paid.
- In case of failure of the GBD inventory or having noticed any failure, inform the administration immediately.
- When staying in a room (which does not match the type of room you have booked), inform the GBD reception immediately.
- Strictly follow fire safety rules.
- When leaving the room, make sure all electrical devices are switched off properly: lights, TV, etc.
- Not forget to check if all hot and cold-water taps are closed.
- When leaving to check if the room is securely locked, the windows and balcony doors are closed, and the outside person cannot enter it.
- A guest, having temporarily left the GBD without informing the administration and not having paid for the provided services and advances, is deprived of the right to occupy the chosen number and can only be accommodated in the general order.
- The key of the room door (electronic card) can be issued only submitting a personal identity document by the guest. In case of a lost damaged room key (electronic card) – a fine of 10
- The administration committee of two competent staff members has the right to unilaterally decide to check out the guest (s) without prior notice. Such actions are carried out only to ensure the safety of all guests and a relaxing stay.
- The administration committee of two competent staff members has the right to unilaterally decide to accommodate or transfer the GBD guest (s) to another room or another accommodation establishment (under the same or better conditions).
- In the safes of rooms, store valuable items.
- In case of emergency, guests must first contact the reception by mobile phone: +370 615 22255 or by wire phone
HOUSEKEEPING AND GUEST SERVICE:
- The premises, equipment, furniture and bedding must be clean and tidy.
- The staff, without disturbing the rest of GBD guests, can make small repairs of premises and inventory.
- Room service hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. A GBD maid while tiding the room will change the towel only if it is left on the floor. Bedding without a guest request is changed at least once every 3 days.
- In order to ensure security, the administration has the right to enter guest rooms.
- The administration provides these services free of charge:
- Call a doctor and provide first aid.
- Deliver correspondence (as soon as they receive it).
- The administration, having found the items left, returns to the owners immediately. If the owner is not found, the forgotten items, after 6 months, are disposed in the established order.
- The administration is not liable for unsecured and lost values and / or damage caused to them in the room or balcony.
- The rules for the storage of guests’ belongings are regulated by Article 6.865 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The guest (s) themselves are responsible for their safety while using the services provided and must comply with the security rules. In case of criminal behaviour (in breach of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania), the administration always applies to competent instances.
- All disputes arisingbetween GBD and the guestshall be solved bymutual negotiations. Unresolved disputes between the parties may only be submitted to the courts of the GBD place, according with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. A consumer could sue for consumer contracts in the courts for the place where the consumer is domiciled.
- Consumer can submit an application / complaint regarding the service purchased on our website to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 8 5 262 67 51, fax.: (8 5) 279 1466, on website: vvtat.lt, its territorial divisions in the counties – http://www.vvtat.lt/index.php?470187665) or fill out an application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- To ensure the security of you and your property the video surveillance cameras are installed in the common area and outside the building.
STATEMENTS AND REQUESTS:
- The administration is always waiting for guests’ requests and suggestions in order to improve the quality of the provided services.
- Guest suggestions and complaints are being considered within the deadlines set by the administration and management meetings.
- The Book of requests and suggestions is at the reception and can be served on request.
Grand Baltic Dunes follows the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the procedure for the collection, processing and storage of personal data in the process of collection, processing and storage of the data and information provided the guest (s).
Have a nice good rest. You are always welcome!